Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Which AGOT would make the best Egyptian Gi rl?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always wanted an Egyptian doll, but I have been thinking about it more lately.

    Which AGOT do you think would make the best Egyptian gir l?

    I think AGOT 15 would, but maybe none of them would [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    What do you picture an Egyptian g irl looking like? (hair, skin, eyes...)

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think #21 would look REALLY cute as an Egyptian Girl.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always been interested in Egypt, I would love to see them make a doll that could somehow reflect the country's very interesting culture and history.

    25 would probably be the best of what's available, I agree. She'd be better if she had darker skin, but neither the "medium" or "dark" colors are really what I would call perfect for such a doll's coloring. But that's just my opinion, and I really haven't much knowledge past the "average" King Tut fascination. AGT15 would work great, too, IMO. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can give a better answer, I'd love to know, too.

    This makes me wish even more that the GOML line had succeeded, I would love to see what they would do with an Egyptian doll, and her story.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think 25 would be a good egyptian girl.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I vote for #25 also!!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would vote for Josefina with changed makeup.
    Her skin is darker and her hair is straight.
    However, if you are talking ancient Egyptian, you may want to remember that people shaved their heads and then wore wigs, so... this is your chance to use a wig-less fixer upper!!!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I vote 25 as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Jordyn

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! thanks for all the responses!

    I think i will probebly get a fixer upper from ebay! 25 would work good, but i already want her for another character [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGT 15 would make a great Egyptian girl! She has GREAT coloring and has GREAT hair! You can look at Traveling Kiana's album in my signature for pictures if you need them!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    You can look at Traveling Kiana's album in my signature for pictures if you need them![/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Laura! Kiana is beatifull
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and your alblums are so cute [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •